SkinPen® for Facial Acne Scars
Acne scars tell the story of a difficult time in the life of your skin. They usually result from blemishes that become inflamed. Sometimes pores are damaged deep within skin, which can lead to lesions. When skin attempts to repair itself, it may result in raised tissue, and uneven texture on the surface. Other times there is a loss of tissue, which leaves skin’s surface rough and uneven.
If you are dealing with facial acne scars, you’re not alone. According to The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, 80% of people ages 11-30 have acne problems and scarring. Seeing acne scars every time you look in the mirror can leave you feeling less confident. But there is something you can do about it. SkinPen can improve the look of facial acne scars, for smooth, healthy skin that glows from within. As the first FDA-cleared microneedling treatment, SkinPen is the trusted choice of leading dermatologists and estheticians and recommended by 90% of clinical trial patients. Younger, firmer, and more radiant skin awaits!
SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared
microneedling treatment and is:
- Clinically tested and proven
- Backed by an unparalleled commitment to safety and efficacy
- Performed by leading dermatologists and aestheticians
- Convenient, requiring little to no downtime
- Simple, with results in just in as few as three 30 minute sessions
- Designed to work without chemicals, heat or stress
- Engineered and made in the USA